M-17, M-17bis by D.P.Grigorovich

The M-15 with introduction of minor changes, powered by the same 150hp Hispano-Suiza engine. Few were built on private factory of D.P.Grigorovich in Petrograd (St.Petersburg before WWI outbreak) during 1917- 1918.

Modification with 130hp Clerget engine was designated M-17bis.

M-17's were still in service on Black Sea in 1921- 1922.

Predecessor(s):Modification(s):

M-15
-


References:
  • "History of aircraft construction in the USSR", Vol.1 p.292;

  • Created July 15, 1998; Back to
    Main Gate