Torpedo bomber version of the R-6.
MR-6 was a standard R-6 installed on the floats at Taganrog (Factory N°31). After trials (December 10 to 27, 1932) NII VVS expertise concluded that aircraft may serve as a 'aerial cruiser', long range reconnaissater, bomber, and torpedo-bomber. On April 17 1933 it was tried as a multi-seat fighter (with different armament).
|Modified January 25, 1996||Back to|