MUR-2 by D.P.Grigorovich and N.N.Podsevalov

In 1929- 1931 the MUR-1 was used as a flying laboratory. It was equipped with pressure sensors to control load condition during taxi, takeoff and landing. Those studies were performed at Sevastopol by TsAGI engineer N.N.Podsevalov.

During those trials the hull was replaced by one with different shape (also with pressure sensors) and aircraft was re-designated NUR-2.

Results were put together at TsAGI as set of Strength Requirements.

PredecessorsModifications

MUR-1
None

ReferencesLinks
  • "History of aircraft construction in the USSR", Vol.1 p.398;
  • ...
  • Created July 28, 1998 Back to
    Main Gate