|Wing Load (kg/m2)||39.0|
|Power load (kg/hp)||8.6|
Two-seater biplane with sweptback (10°) wings, fighter and reconnaissater. The 'wing box' pitch could be changed in flight.
Aircraft was finished on August 26, 1916 and send to Moscow. After successful tests it was returned to Kiev in January 1917. After minor corrections it was send back to Moscow for final tests on June 29, 1917...
No more records available. Obviously this period between two revolutions was not the best time to send anything across the country.
|Modified October 9, 1997||Back to|